Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Whale Wars Addendum

As much as I enjoyed that episode, I thought that it didn't go into as much detail about the whaling situation in Japan as I think it could have done [no mention of embezzlement or bribes].

However, I did like the fact that Japanese whaling and environmental activists are both criticised.

Also, I'm not entirely sure how Hiroshima and whaling would be connected in real ife, or even if they ARE actually connected.

_:_:_

Just reading an article on Japan Today (here: http://japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/cove-star-calls-on-hollywood-to-save-dolphins) and I'd actually like to see The Cove. Wonder if there's any way to do so [I assume it's not out on DVD or anything yet?]

1 comment:

Kirk Masden said...

Thanks. I was not aware of this article or these plans. It looks like tension over this issue will increase.