Followers

Thursday 13 March 2008

Frydee (7.3)

We got up fairly early to try and sort out my stupid loan (God, I hate bureaucracy!), collect a suit jacket I'd ordered on Ebay as a panic buy (Just in case the one I saw in the shop disappearzizzed) and ummm..... yeah. But beforehand, we had a r8te nice bvreakfast at Quick Cafe.

Mum left on the bus to Runcorn (Where Nana lives) at about 11-12ish. I, however, had a lesson at 2pm, and then had to pack. So I got to Nana's about..... 6ish. I think.

It's so strange. She hardly ever cooks for herself (She doesn't like the idea of having to clean the hob and she 'doesn't enjoy food so much when she's by herself'. ), yet she'll be making all kinds of things for Mum and I (Or whoever's staying with her). She's not a brilliant cook, but it's nice to see her happy when we both polish off what she's made for us.

She also plies us with food a lot (Perhaps more often than is good for one XD)... but eats like a bird.

God, I use her, I know. Poor woman. But it's great to see here agian (Espesh seeing as I've not seen her at all this uni year, shamefully.)

No comments: