Followers

Thursday 13 March 2008

Thursdee (6.3)

Thursday 6th March - Mum came all the way up from home on the train to me. We did a fair bit of shopping (Both the nice and the boring but necessary kids).

I managed to get a really cute shirt and belt I'd wanted for ages in Topshop (I don't normally shop there, but I had a voucher and had liked them for ages, so why not?!)

Shirt:- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=93615&parent_category_rn=42325&productId=518748&langId=-1 (Mine was white, though)
Belt:- http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&productId=628872&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn= (In the grey. I'm actually wearing it as I type).

Also got essentials in Tesco (Why is the only one near me a sodding METRO one?!) and had a nosey round the town centre. Then finished it all off with a takeaway (Mum wnated curry sauce with her fish and chips, but they don't do it. I had ribs and chips as I was really craving sweet and sour sauce)
According to a Facebook message, some of teh gays were out tonight, so I thought of joining. However, when I got to Scholars at about 9:30..... nobody was there.
This got me a tad pissy like, so I went off to the Aldham Robarts library (Thank God it's open 24-7) and stayed there working and procrastinating till about 3:30am.

Got a Subway after that, ate it while watching TV in the communal area and went to bed.

Rock and roll, ne?

No comments: