Followers

Thursday 13 March 2008

Now my emo rant is over, I'm gonna be a boring MSI obsessive fangirl bugger!

I managed to buy the superdeluxehyperamazingmaster3000 ultra limited Package of MSI's new album last night, yayers!

Not that you'll care, but you get
*Vinyl edit with digital download card (I like the artwork on that one best)
*Explicit CD with Jhonen Vasquez drawings and exclusive Vasquez art
*Explicit CD with never-before seen photos of the band
*A little EP (Either that or LP, I can't remember now) with an otherwise completely unreleased song on it
*An exclusive T-shirt
(Bearing in mind that the actual price is in US$).

Plus their latest single (Not part of the package, but do I care? No)

I don't care that I don't yet have a record player.... my current hifi's stereo system doesn't work any more and - despite myself - I've always wanted one of those 'nostalgia machines' (The ones that can play tapes, CDs, radio and vinyl.). Maybe I could get one for birthday or Xmas?

Ooh, and I've at long last managed to book accommodation and travel for their gigs in Manchester and Birmingham. Dammit, hotels are expensive (Even the cheapo ones!).

Aah well, it'll be r8te worth it to see them again.

Dear god, how spoilt do I sound?! *embarrassed cough* Anyway, MUST leave as I'm starving and have lessons to do (Not quite so yayers, but there we are).

*****

Been thinknig I should put up some actual IMAGES onto this blog as it's a bit full of text. Anyway, shut UP EMMA! Say bye bye now.

No comments: